Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun Futness Center Facts

   I decided to take a trip down to the fitness center for this week's Campus Safari and I learned a few things about it. The gym is open seven days a week, so you don't have to worry about going on one day because it's closed the next. They are also open during morning and night for those people who prefer to work out before class, and those who prefer to work out after.  Monday-Thursday they are open from 7a.m.-10p.m., Friday 7a.m.-8p.m., Saturday 9:30a.m.- 4:30p.m., and Sunday 2p.m.-7p.m. And just like some doctor's offices, you can't go in 30 minutes before they close.
   I didn't get the exact count on how many machines there were, but don't worry, I found out how many types of machines there are. They have 4 types of cardio machines, 7 types of plate loaded machines, 14 types of weight machines, and different free weights.
   A great thing about the fitness center is that you can sign up for any of their classes for free!! One thing that I've always wanted to do was zumba. The gym is offering a class on September 20 in the Ballroom of the student center at 7:30p.m. that I am considering doing. It is taught by Melanie and Amanda.
  Now I know what you're wondering, how much does all of this cost?? Well it will cost you $60 for a semester. But don't worry, if you don't want to sign up now, you can pay $35 when there is only half of a semester left.

No comments:

Post a Comment